Episode 17 – The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
We are living in interesting times. Covid, masks, vaccinations, stress, anxiety, job related stuff…. You want to have that freedom and go on trips, but at the same time, you have to be cautious. If all of those ugly and bad things are impacting you, and you want to escape reality, listen to some tips and find out about some good destinations. And do not let anybody force you to the decisions you do not want to make. Consult the professional and be smart.
– If your passport is expiring in the next twelve months, you should start now. The turnaround time is 18 weeks.
– New airline flight starting in Milwaukee. And it is happening across the country.
– If your flight gets canceled or you’re inconvenienced by a major schedule change you can get a refund from the airlines for that ticket if that’s based on their change. If you change it, you’re not.
– Nickelodeon Resort Riviera Maya is opening. It is huge, and they have an unbelievable water park. And it is just next to some other excellent destinations.
– Hawaii – there are three different ways to be able to get in and out of the country, three different ways for you to download and upload your vaccination card or negative test. Use a travel agent.
Connect with the Toms